Fwd: Hacker Happy Hour - January 9th

ehar...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2018, 10:21:56 PM1/1/18
to biocu...@googlegroups.com, biocuriou...@googlegroups.com
All

AMT is inviting makerspaces up to Oakland for a happy hour. Hope you can join us.

Hello there,

AMT is seeking to foster stronger community both within our org and in the greater Bay Area community. As such we are calling a happy hour once a month in the east bay for all folks in the community who are into making, hacking, inventing and so on.

Ace Monster Toys Makerspace would like to cordially invite Biocurious and your members to the first Hacker Happy Hour!

Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Time: 6:30PM to 8:30PM

Place: Moxy Beergarden - 3136 Sacramento St, Berkeley, CA

~Team AMT

Crafty Rachel
President, COO

Hacker Happy Hour • For makers, hacker, inventors and the like in the greater bay area • 2nd Tuesdays