Giving away giant shaker

John Schloendorn

Jan 17, 2018, 2:24:24 PM1/17/18
to biocu...@googlegroups.com
It’s in Richmond. I grew my company’s early product portfolio entirely in this shaker, and it’s working like in day 1. It has now been made obsolete by my shiny SparkeCell bioreactors, and space is at a premium at my new location. I hope someone can give it a good new home.

The foam things on top hold 5L and 10L Corning media bottles. Underneath the wood is a regular threaded bread board plate that can accept standard incubator flask holders. The wood plate is attached to it with screws and comes off easily.

If anyone wants it, you can come to my lab in Richmond any time during business hours to pick it up. It’s very heavy. I can help you load. It should just fit on to a regular car seat.

IMG_1894.JPG