Bay Area Maker Faire - Call for volunteers for the BioCurious booth.

Maria Chavez

Mar 9, 2015, 11:22:42 PM3/9/15
to biocurious
Hi All,

I will be coordinating a booth for the Bay Area BioHackers for Maker Faire this year and will be looking for volunteers.

This booth will include BioCurious, Counter Culture Labs, and Real Vegan Cheese.

Please note that there is a change for Maker Faire this year!  The setup for the event will be Thursday May 14th, with the event running: Friday May 15th 1pm-7pm, Saturday May 16th 10-8pm, and wrapping up Sunday May 17th 10am -6pm.  We will need folks to help with setup taking things up, people to staff the booth, and some to show up for tear down and to take things back.

We have had one of the busiest booths at the event and won ribbons each year for the past 4 years including Editors Choice, and Best Educational Booth. I have really enjoyed each of the past three years that I have helped out with our booth.  Last year there were 130,000 attendees at Maker Faire over the two days.

Please fill out the following form if you'd like to help out.  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jeYYe4TQqhMYSoDgNoNkepseO3jqxxuSwr3REaLFosA/viewform?usp=send_form

I look forward to a very busy Maker Faire!

Maria Chavez
Class Manager
BioCurious

Check out upcoming events at BioCurious at: http://www.meetup.com/BioCurious/