Plant Genetic Engineering, Looking for help, willing to pay $$

Josiah Zayner

Dec 12, 2016, 1:46:17 PM12/12/16
to biocurious, diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

      We have some interest in creating some plant genetic engineering kits and also developing some accessible protocols for people to do plant genetic engineering. We have been talking with a small seed company in Hollister, CA that we want to setup a small lab for and need someone's help.

We need:
You to write us accessible protocols for plant tissue culture and genetic engineering using a "gene gun" and agrobacterium and possibly other methods including protoplast transformation.

We want these by Jan or Feb at the latest.

We will pay $$$, quote me a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Josiah Zayner, Ph.D.
The ODIN, Founder & CEO
http://the-odin.com