Methods and Instruments for my science project

smath...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2017, 12:18:22 AM9/10/17
to BioCurious

Dear BioCurious,

    I am a 6th grade student and I am starting on my science fair project for school. For one part of my project, I need to find out the gases
produced by mold on food. I found out that there is something call gas chromatography that help find out what the gases are made up of.
Can you please let me know if BioCurious have any instruments that can help me in that part of my science project? Also, can I know if
there are any other ways to find out what the gases are made up of?

   Thank you for your time.

Sharon