Large biosafety cabinet for sale

Marc Juul

May 5, 2016, 12:07:12 AM5/5/16
to biocurious
The same large model as we have in CCL is available in Santa Clara in case BioCurious wants to upgrade:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bfs/5558103691.html

It's 6 feet wide!

--
marc/juul

Patrik D'haeseleer

May 5, 2016, 2:02:57 AM5/5/16
to Marc Juul, biocurious
I also noticed there's a cute little BSC at Bio-Link Depot right now. Adding a second one may be more flexible than upgrading to a 6ft wide one (and could give BioC an upgrade path to organizing a BSL2 room, if that is in the cards...)

Patrik

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BioCurious" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/biocurious.