The Rise of Citizen BioScience!

Maria Chavez

Jan 6, 2018, 2:30:36 PM1/6/18
Hi All,

Have you ever wondered what sort of projects the High School students at BioCurious work on? We are extremely proud to have the work of Elodie and her mentor (and our Board Member) Eric Espinosa featured in this article by Eleanore Pauwels, of the Wilson Center.  https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/the-rise-of-citizen-bioscience/

We have an extremely excited full year of classes we will be announcing soon, with many chances to come in to learn lab techniques.

Already know your way around a lab? We always have a need for mentors to help the many teens who come to BioCurious.  We have had even MORE teens come to us since my last email just 6 days ago.

Cheers!

Maria