Fwd: Live Webinar: How to use CRISPR-Cas9 for knockout, knock-in and gene activation

Eric Harness

Feb 25, 2018, 1:09:16 PM2/25/18
to biocu...@googlegroups.com
FYI Crisper Cas 9 editing webinar

Begin forwarded message:

From: LabRoots for Horizon Discovery <newsl...@labroots.com>
Date: February 25, 2018 at 9:52:40 AM PST
To: Eric Harness <er...@biocurious.org>
Subject: Live Webinar: How to use CRISPR-Cas9 for knockout, knock-in and gene activation

Presentation Information:

In this webinar, we will demonstrate applications of the CRISPR-Cas9 system for creation of a knockout cell line, precise knock-in, and activation of gene transcription.

Learning Objectives:

  • Learn how to successfully generate and characterize knockout cell lines
  • Recognize the key factors for successful fluorescent knock-in, as demonstrated in K562 and iPS cell lines
  • Understand how to use adapted CRISPR-Cas9 reagents for robust activation of one or more genes for gain-of-function studies
  • Discover how our design tools, reagents, and services can help with your knockout, knock-in, or gene activation experiments
Amanda Haas
Product Manager
Horizon Discovery