Science Podcasts

Maria Chavez

Oct 5, 2017, 5:09:20 PM10/5/17
to biocurious
There are several on this list I hadnt listented to before:

https://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-02/best-science-podcasts

Anyone have favorites that arent on this list?

Maria

Benjamin Lack

Oct 5, 2017, 5:12:27 PM10/5/17
to Maria Chavez, biocurious
Jama
Immunocast
Two scientists walk into a bar
Nature biotechnology
And replace radio lab with hidden brain...

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BioCurious" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/biocurious.

Patrik D'haeseleer

Oct 5, 2017, 9:26:00 PM10/5/17
to Maria Chavez, biocurious
Hm, the formatting on the PopSci page seems to be freaking out on me - I'm just getting giant fonts. True to their name, they seem to be mostly focused on "pop science" podcasts though. Of the ones on their list, Nature Podcast is about the only one I find worth listening to. I'm even considering giving up on Science Friday, because by the time I hear a topic in watered-down form on there, I've usually already heard the more in-depth story elsewhere two or three times...

I've already my long list of favorite podcasts a couple times before. Just wanted to mention one awesome new hardcore Synthetic Biology podcast I found: GeneMods

Patrik