Update on BioCurious Move, with more dates and details

Maria Chavez

Mar 9, 2017, 12:41:05 AM3/9/17
Hi BioCurians!

I wanted to let everyone know how the move is going and give more dates.

Members please note the dates for moving your supplies. This is a
great time to make sure everything is labeled (your name, date, what
it is, expiration date). You will have the opportunity to move your
frozen and fridge reagents and cultures over beginning on March 27th
(we plan to move and turn on the fridges and freezers starting on the
24th). We highly suggest you take home your member box if you are
concerned about it during the move.

The lab will be closed to experimental work and community projects
from March 30th onwards. We have a tentitive reopen date of April
14th, assuming we have enough volunteers in upcoming weeks to
accomplish all the work to move in and setup. If we have enough
volunteers we can re-open sooner!

If anyone is looking to help with the move, we are working on fixing
up the new space the next several Saturday's starting at @10am at 3060
Coronado Dr, Santa Clara. The move itself will be on April 1st and
all the hands we can get would be appreciated.

We are so excited about all the doantions and new things we will be
able to do in the new space. This is going to be such an exciting
next chapter for BioCurious.

Cheers,

Maria Chavez
Board Member
BioCurious

Important dates as we will be cancelling many community projects
during the move:

- Microscope will be cancelled starting this week and will not return
till April 26th
- BioPrinter will be cancelled the 30th, 6th, and 13th, returning April 20th
- Quantum Bio will be cancelled the 28th, 4th and 11st, returning April 18th
- RVC will be cancelled on April 3rd, returning on April 17th, you
can still dial into Oakland meeting via zoom
- March 30th BioCurious closes to experimental work
- April 1st we begin the offical move of equipment
- April 14th we must be out of 845 Stewart Dr.