LA's Hub for Citizen Science and DIYBio

Innokenti Toulokhonov

Mar 20, 2017, 3:23:12 PM3/20/17
to biocurious
Nicely equipped facility in LA.

Innokenti Toulokhonov, Ph.D.

Simplifying Protein Expression

Maria Chavez

Mar 20, 2017, 4:06:17 PM3/20/17
to Innokenti Toulokhonov, biocurious
Yup!  I havent been down there but this is the group that started out years ago with Dan Wright and now has Cory Tobin and Keoni Gandall who both spoke at BioHack the Planet last year, I think.

Its so great to see how much DIY Bio groups all over have grown and blossomed over the years!

(Obligatory shout out to help us with our own growth to a larger space by helping with preping the space this Saturday at 10am, and next Saturday April 1st 10am for moving!)

Maria

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BioCurious" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/biocurious.