Biohack the Planet Conference Sept. 23, 24, 25

Josiah Zayner

Sep 13, 2016, 4:54:35 PM9/13/16
to biocurious
So we have been planning and planning and hope to have a pretty cool conference next weekend(Sept. 23, 24, 25). At the moment we have around 50 people attending!

Check out our awesome line-up of speakers
http://biohacktheplanet.com/speakers/

Since we have not had many sign-ups from the local biohackers and community we wanted to make sure no one missed out on the conference.

Tickets are $50, which includes coffee and snacks Saturday and hopefully plenty of beer on Friday and Saturday nights.

You can find tickets here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/biohtp-biohack-the-planet-tickets-24968304872

Don't miss out but if you can't afford it, let me know and I can help you out.

Thanks,
     Josiah Zayner, Ph.D.
     Co-Chair BioHTP