Re: [BioCurious Members] Fun card game to teach kids chemistry!

Eri Gentry

Aug 3, 2017, 1:09:53 PM8/3/17
to Teri Dankovich, BioCurious Members, biocurious
How cool!

Congrats on your 500 startups demo! For those of us that couldn't make it to the livestream, is the video up?

Eri Gentry Cofounder, BioCurious

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Teri Dankovich <teri.da...@foliawater.com> wrote:
Hello BioCurians,

A couple of my friends have created a really cool and fun card game to teach kids (8 plus) how chemistry works.  The first version called “Valence” is already for sale on Amazon and got a shout out in Nature last month. Their new version called “Valence Plus” is being launched on Kickstarter.

Since BioCurious has a mission to make science more accessible, I hope y’all will find this interesting or share it with others who might.

Best,
Teri

Theresa Dankovich, Ph.D.
Cofounder & Chief Technology Officer