4 Ways to help BioCurious this Saturday (especially if you can't or don't want to paint!)

5 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Eri Gentry

não lida,
13 de mar. de 2017, 22:06:1513/03/2017
para biocurious, biocurio...@googlegroups.com, biocuriou...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends!

You probably know that BioCurious is making a big move (to 3060 Coronado St, Santa Clara)

If you can devote time to helping us, that's awesome! Innokenti and others will be emailing with exact times and dates for people to come by to help move/paint/etc.

This Saturday is our next big milestone - painting!

4 WAYS TO HELP

1. PAINTING! If you can come - come! If you know a really good "how to paint" youtube video, we could use that, too :-)

2. FOOD! Feed the working and hungry. We often lose people over lunch. To keep people on-site and fed, will you send us some sammiches?

2. BEVERAGE! Like #1, except in liquid form. Water and beer at appropriate temperatures are most welcome.

3. PAINTING STUFF! We've got a big area to paint and could use lots of the following. If you've got some spare stuff hanging around the house that you'd like to donate, we could really appreciate it.

*** List below, with Google doc to track (feel free to edit)***

- paint trays
- paint rollers
- clean 5 gallon buckets
- paint brushes
- painters' tape
- plastic tarps
- foil
- paint sprayers (and people who know how to wield them!)

Eri Gentry President & Cofounder, BioCurious

Tito Jankowski

não lida,
17 de mar. de 2017, 01:16:5217/03/2017
para Eri Gentry, biocurious, biocurio...@googlegroups.com, biocuriou...@googlegroups.com
Hooray! What time does painting start on Saturday?
Tito

Maria Chavez

não lida,
17 de mar. de 2017, 02:14:5117/03/2017