The Lab is Open!

Maria Chavez

Apr 25, 2017, 9:32:18 PM4/25/17
Hi All,

After a long few weeks and we have great news: the new, improved lab
is open now!

What does this mean for you?

- Most equipment has a home and is up and running. However, we still
have quite a bit of rearranging to do! Please be patient as things
will continue to move around a bit till we are truly settled in.

- Because we are in a new location, we have updated the membership
agreement. You can review it here, and will need to sign it before
working in the new lab.

- Access to the lab will be changing to a new lock box, which will
have a key in it to unlock the lab. Otherwise, look at the calendar to
go in when someone is there to let you in.

We look forward to getting back to work and starting this new chapter
for BioCurious. Thank you to everyone for the enormous amount of work
you have all contributed. We truly have the most amazing community.

Upcoming events include an official opening day iin our new, beautiful
space, date to be determined.

Cheers!

The BioCurious Board