BioCurious Quantum Biology on hold till January

Maria Chavez

Nov 8, 2016, 12:17:59 AM11/8/16
to biocurious, biocurio...@googlegroups.com, BioCurious Helpers
Hi All,

Just a note that we will be suspending the Quantum Biology Project till January because Emi and Nikola will be out with their new addition till then.

They are happy to announce the birth of baby Victor Nikolov Nikolov who was born Nov. 4th at 8:12am.  He weighs 6lb 13oz and is 19.5 inches tall. Emi, baby, and Nikola Nikolov are doing great!

Congrats to all three, we look forward to seeing you in 2017.

Maria

Emi Nikolov

Nov 9, 2016, 10:16:17 AM11/9/16
to BioCurious
Thanks, everyone it will be until end of January.