Fwd: [CCL] Fwd: Freeing mankind from disease and building lots of cool stuff

Patrik D'haeseleer

Jun 14, 2014, 3:40:33 PM6/14/14
to biocurious-labautomation@googlegroups com
Sounds like a lab automation startup. They're just looking for contract work to assemble equipment, but it could be a foot in the door...

Patrik

From: Kent Kemmish <kemmi...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:25 PM
To: Ryan Bethencourt <ryan.bet...@gmail.com>

Hey Ryan!

Share with anyone and everyone you think the message should reach!

Cheers,
Kent

Hi Person Ryan Sent This To!

Would you like to work on a historic and stealth scientific project?

Are you good with your hands and a fast-learner?  Are you hungry to work hard doing something great?

Have you ever soldered or wired, or do you think you could learn quickly and be adept at it?

Can you spend 2-4 weeks in the San Francisco Bay Area, starting no later than June 20th, 2014 (next week), and spend 30-100 hours a week, earning an hourly wage as a contractor, assembling complex electromechanical equipment of a type that exists in no other spot on the planet?

You would be assembling components of instruments with capabilities that have never before existed, that will be used by our project to turn biological experimentation into a massively scaled programming challenge.

Imagine the end of manual labor in biology and the beginning of writing code to program robots to do all of it.

Consider what we will eventually call "The world's first biological server farm"- a massive fully-automated facility that moves, mixes, analyzes and manipulates cells and molecules at a scale functionally equivalent to everyone on earth doing molecular biology research by hand.

People will just go online instead of having their own labs.  A new culture of millions of bright coders will vastly accelerate pace in fully understanding biology.

I believe that this project's success could enable a world free from disease in our lifetimes.

Do you want to help us build it?

Get back to me immediately by calling 808-208-1152 if this piques your interest and you want to know more detail.  Also add me on skype with handle kemmish23.  You can also email me at kemmi...@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Kent

--
Kent Kemmish