Re: Abridged summary of bio-phylo@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

László Nagy

May 7, 2012, 9:47:35 AM5/7/12
to bio-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rutger! This is a nice post. Things became clear, once I figured that functions for matrix assembly and nexml output are in separate modules. I will get to this part soon, will let you know if I have further questions.

best,
Laszlo

2012/5/2 <bio-...@googlegroups.com>

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/bio-phylo/topics

    Rutger Vos <rutge...@gmail.com> May 02 02:22PM +0300

    Dear Laszlo,

    thank you very much for putting this question to me, it was actually a
    topic I was planning to expand on a little bit anyway. I've had to fix a
    bug in Bio::Phylo to make what you're ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group bio-phylo.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Rutger Vos

May 8, 2012, 6:01:54 AM5/8/12
to bio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laszlo,

thanks, I hope this is useful to you. Don't hesitate to ask about how
it all fits together, the inheritance tree of Bio::Phylo is pretty
complex, and so is the API for namespaced annotations. I do my best to
write reasonable docs but I never know which areas are non-obvious :)

Rutger
--
Dr. Rutger A. Vos
Bioinformaticist