Re: [house4hack] Re: [Makerlabs] BinarySpace Monthly Project Night - new date 18th

1 view

Tom Van den Bon

Feb 10, 2016, 5:37:46 AM2/10/16
to house...@googlegroups.com, maker...@googlegroups.com, binar...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Unfortunately we arent ready for tomorrow nights project night. The 'thinking of you box' project has been bumped to next week thursday (18th).

On 08 Feb 2016 7:35 PM, "Matthew Varkevisser" <matt.var...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Tom,

Is this still going ahead this Thursday?

Matt

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016, 06:55 Tom Van den Bon <tvd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Save the date. Next monthly project is 11 Feb 2016. Its our valentine day project. A wifi connected 'Thinking of you Box'. More details coming soon :)