Introduction to ARM Microcontrollers (STM32) Course - 21 June

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tom Van den Bon

未读,
2014年6月4日 08:03:222014/6/4
收件人 house...@googlegroups.com、h4h...@googlegroups.com、binar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

We are planning an introduction to ARM Microcontrollers on Saturday 21st June, starting from 9.00 to 13.00.  The cost is R700 and includes the kit and pizza for lunch!

For more information go to: http://www.binaryspace.co.za/?page_id=217

It's similar to the arduino introduction course ... just with 32bit microcontrollers!

Tom Van den Bon

Tom Van den Bon

未读,
2014年6月9日 06:56:422014/6/9
收件人 house...@googlegroups.com、h4h...@googlegroups.com、binar...@googlegroups.com
Just a few notes:

(1) There are only 10 spots so if your keen then let me know.
(2) I will reply to each booking so if you have done a booking and haven't heard from me then please drop me a mail again.

Thanks,

Tom Van den Bon

未读,
2014年7月21日 03:44:362014/7/21
收件人 house...@googlegroups.com、h4h...@googlegroups.com、binar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the course on Saturday. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I've added the presentation on the course page: http://www.binaryspace.co.za/?page_id=217

I will keep everyone who attended updated on the additions to the examples and the eclipse/debugger tutorial.

Inline image 1

Thanks,
Tom

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Tom Van den Bon <tvd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tom Van den Bon

未读,
2014年7月21日 08:56:272014/7/21
收件人 house...@googlegroups.com、h4h...@googlegroups.com、binar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tobie,

Micropython is actually on my todo list for the nucleo's. Their original board is based on a stm32 so porting should be possible.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Tobie <tobie....@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks Great... Well done! Have a look at this one... https://github.com/micropython/micropython

Didn;t check all of it, but maybe you can get it running on a STM?

Tom Van den Bon

未读,
2014年7月21日 12:55:282014/7/21
收件人 house...@googlegroups.com、h4h...@googlegroups.com、binar...@googlegroups.com
No, I've been meaning to play with the STM32Cube software (it's relatively new), but at this point it only supports the F2 and the F4. I play mostly with the L1 at the moment.

btw - I added a low speed crystal on one of my nucleo boards and did a little writeup (http://tomvandenbon.co.za/blog/?p=94). RTC works without any issues, I'll add an external HSE in the next couple of days, but should be simpler.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:39 PM, RustyK9 <jtm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thx's Tom

Will definitely have a lookie... :)

Regards - John Mc

Ps Did U experiment with ST32Cube to setup your basic construct, HAL's etc, before adding 'user code' ?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子