Fwd: [house4hack] High Altitude collaboration - 6 May 2017

Tom Van den Bon

Mar 2, 2017, 6:57:35 AM3/2/17
to binar...@googlegroups.com
What Schalk said... :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Schalk Heunis <schalk...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 1:53 PM
Subject: [house4hack] High Altitude collaboration - 6 May 2017
To: "house...@googlegroups.com" <house...@googlegroups.com>

We are planning a collaboration with our friends from BinarySpace for a High Altitude Balloon launch on the 6th of May.

See video from BinarySpace's previous launch:

We are thinking of doing a two balloon system to video the balloon at altitude.  Perhaps even in 360.

If you are interested to join the phun, Tom is having a planning braai on Saturday the 11th of March - if you are interested, please let me or Tom know.

Cheers!

Tom Van den Bon