CNC/3DPs for Sale (Sadly needs collecting from ballito - but hey maybe some of you are on holiday)

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 8:44:06 AM12/16/16
to binar...@googlegroups.com
I am relocating so got to sell off a couple machines
Prices negotiable but most of these are hard to ship

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kznhouse4hack/5SyWLgsGeeU

Dieter Rosch

Dec 16, 2016, 9:22:08 AM12/16/16
to binar...@googlegroups.com
Man :(

I would happily have taken the cnc kit or the ox off your hands, but I have no way to collect in ballito :(

Sorry to hear you have to let it all go though.

Sent from my iPhone
> --
> http://www.binaryspace.co.za
> ---

Chris Ainslie

Dec 19, 2016, 12:20:17 AM12/19/16
to Binaryspace Group
Hi Peter,

Can you share some images of the freeburn's final results/capabilities?

Shot.

Kind Regards,
Chris

--
http://www.binaryspace.co.za
---

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 19, 2016, 12:23:22 AM12/19/16
to binar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chris.

Have someone popping in today for it,  will let you know if it falls through and arrange a demo

The 2.1w can cut cardboard and with 10 passes can even melt through 3mm black acrylic (slow but possible)  but does a superb job of engraving on woods and other organics (diode has a more linear response than CO2s making for a more even grayscale)