Dan's ML Class Sunday 2014-06-29 1pm

Dan Bikle

Jun 28, 2014, 4:59:21 AM6/28/14
to bikl...@googlegroups.com
People,
I will not be at the ML class on Sunday 2014-06-29.

I encourage the students to self-organize a class on Sunday at 1pm in the main public room at Hacker Dojo.

If you attend, please let me know how it goes!

Dan

Brad Cantrell

Jul 1, 2014, 7:17:37 PM7/1/14
to bikl...@googlegroups.com
Dan- Are you going to do anymore ML meetups? I taught my roommate how to program in R (the simple basics) and he is really taking off with it and already getting into stock trading programming. So its to bad that you no longer have any Hacker Dojo ML stuff going on because that would be the perfect thing for him right now.