FW: Planning Meeting for 2015 Friday Bicycle Commute Campaign

John Cock

Nov 12, 2014, 4:27:37 PM11/12/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com, Meg Fencil, dia...@charlottebcycle.com

See below and share with those who may be interested. . .

John Cock
Vice President, Southeast Region

Alta Planning + Design

108 S. Main Street, Suite B (physical)
PO Box 2453 (mailing), Davidson NC 28036
ph:
704-255-6200 (office); 704-968-5053 (mobile)
www.altaplanning.com

transportation | recreation | innovation

"Creating active communities where bicycling and walking are safe, healthy, fun, and normal daily activities"

Alta is a Platinum level Bicycle-Friendly Business