FW: Awesome Bike and Planning Event in CLT!

John Cock

May 30, 2014, 4:34:13 PM5/30/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com, Meg Fencil, Martin Zimmerman, Neal Boyd, Harry Johnson

FYI below. . .apologies for cross postings.

Happy Bike Month!

John Cock
Principal, Southeast Region

Alta Planning + Design

108 S. Main Street, Suite B (physical)
PO Box 2453 (mailing), Davidson NC 28036
ph:
704-255-6200 (office); 704-968-5053 (mobile)
www.altaplanning.com

transportation | recreation | innovation

"Creating active communities where bicycling and walking are safe, healthy, fun, and normal daily activities"

Alta is a Platinum level Bicycle-Friendly Business

May 30, 2014, 4:49:23 PM5/30/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com

Great event and speaker…but it’s on the night of Critical Mass.

image001.gif

John Cock

Pamela Murray

May 30, 2014, 5:29:35 PM5/30/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com

Critical Mass leaves at 8 pm and returns around 10.

image001.gif

Keihly M

May 30, 2014, 6:08:15 PM5/30/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com
Have the first half of the ride go from 6-7, then finish it off after the event. It would be the best CM ever.

Sent from somewhere on the road.

<image001.gif>