FW: URGENT Action Alert! CLT Council meeting tonite: http://www.sustaincharlotte.org/ibikeclt

John Cock

Jul 25, 2016, 11:12:35 AM7/25/16
to bikem...@googlegroups.com

See link http://www.sustaincharlotte.org/ibikeclt and below.

Participate and share as you are so inclined.

John Cock
Vice President, Southeast Region

Alta Planning + Design

108 S. Main Street, Suite B (physical)
PO Box 2453 (mailing) | Davidson NC 28036
ph:
704-255-6200 (office) | 704-968-5053 (mobile)
www.altaplanning.com

transportation | recreation | innovation

"Creating active communities."

Alta is a Bicycle-Friendly Business