FW: Sustainable Commute Challenge! $50 prize each weekday in Nov

John Cock

Oct 31, 2014, 11:29:36 AM10/31/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com, Meg Fencil, jenna...@mecklenburgcountync.gov

See below. . .happy bike commuting!

John Cock
Vice President, Southeast Region

Alta Planning + Design

108 S. Main Street, Suite B (physical)
PO Box 2453 (mailing), Davidson NC 28036
ph:
704-255-6200 (office); 704-968-5053 (mobile)
www.altaplanning.com

transportation | recreation | innovation

"Creating active communities where bicycling and walking are safe, healthy, fun, and normal daily activities"

Alta is a Platinum level Bicycle-Friendly Business