Fwd: Bike Charlotte Kickoff - HELP

John Cock

Apr 24, 2014, 4:06:12 PM4/24/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com

John Cock
Alta Planning + Design
from my phone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Neal Boyd" <neal...@charlottesportscycling.com>
Date: April 24, 2014 at 1:29:46 PM EDT
To: "Giordana-Clif Bar Cycling Team" <neal...@charlottesportscycling.com>
Subject: Bike Charlotte Kickoff - HELP

Big news my two-wheel friends…..

I just found out the City’s GovChannel is going to broadcast tomorrow morning’s BIKE! Charlotte kickoff event LIVE!!!  There will be a biker with FOUR video cameras mounted on helmet, bike, etc. from start to finish. CDO will have a roving reporter with mic in hand, covering the finale and interviewing everyone LIVE! There will be a skycam on CMGC building roof.

I help you all can attend and PLEASE help me spread the word to all of your two-wheel friends.  We need  HUGE turnout tomorrow morning. It will be VERY sad if we don’t get a solid turnout for this event.

Below are the details:

Bike to Work Breakfast

Seize the opportunity to show support for cycling in Charlotte!  Ride and mingle with City Manager Ron Carlee, Charlotte Center City Partners’ CEO Michael Smith, local elected officials and private leaders as we kickoff BIKE! Charlotte with the Bike to Work Breakfast. It’s a short ride, but one of the most important you could ever participate in if you support cycling in the Queen City! Free breakfast from Lola's (provided by Charlotte Center City Partners) and coffee and juice courtesy of Charlotte B-cycle will follow the ride at the Government Center plaza on 4th Street.

Start Location: Dowd YMCA (400 E. Morehead St.) in the parking lot behind the YMCA
End Location:
Government Center plaza (600 East 4th Street, Charlotte, NC)
Time:
  Ride leaves Dowd YMCA at 7:45 AM, Breakfast and celebration begins 8am at Government Center
Who Participates:
Open to Everyone
Cost:
  FREE
Contact:  Ken Tippette @ ktip...@ci.charlotte.nc.us or 704.336.2278  or Neal Boyd @ neal...@charlottesportscycling.com or 704.503.0138

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Spread the word.  Spread the word. Spread the word.

Cheers

Neal Boyd

Charlotte Sports Timing
Charlotte Sports Cycling
2022 Dembrigh Lane, Charlotte, NC 28262

Office: 704-503-0138  Mobile: 704-575-4398

www.charlottesportstiming.com

www.charlottesportscycling.com

www.charlottemtnbike.com