Open Streets 704: Oct 23

John Cock

Sep 8, 2016, 8:53:36 AM9/8/16
to bikem...@googlegroups.com
Actively share information about the event! Follow it on Facebook,
like posts, and share the event date.
https://www.facebook.com/openstreets704/?fref=ts

Ask your friends, neighbors, and organizations to participate as an
Activity Host! This can and should be fun! Please note: if you do not
register, you won’t be on the map or the website. To register please
do so here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5htsml-60IgW8gZRdYAbJHzfwDZcWAaYawjXwV12Cu3RQUg/viewform
, as part of this please share our participation policy:
http://openstreets704.com/participation-policy/

If they would like to be more involved and be an official sponsor,
tell them – WE LOVE IT! Check out our sponsorship package here:
http://openstreets704.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Sponsorship-Brochure-Web.pdf

If they would like to volunteer for the event, please do that also! We
love help! Email Voluntee...@mecklenburgcountync.gov to contact
Lori Saylor and sign up!

John Cock
Alta Planning + Design