Fwd: commuter photos

John Cock

Nov 19, 2015, 1:52:48 PM11/19/15
to bikem...@googlegroups.com

John Cock
Alta Planning + Design
from my phone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tippette, Kenneth" <ktip...@ci.charlotte.nc.us>
Date: November 19, 2015 at 11:57:37 AM EST
To: Jordan Moore <jordan...@sustaincharlotte.org>, "Meg Fencil (meg.f...@sustaincharlotte.org)" <meg.f...@sustaincharlotte.org>, "Winters, Richard" <Dick.W...@mecklenburgcountync.gov>, "Jeff Viscount (je...@weeklyrides.com)" <je...@weeklyrides.com>, "John Cock (john...@altaplanning.com)" <john...@altaplanning.com>, Andrew Pike <acp...@gmail.com>, Chris Gladora <cgla...@gmail.com>, Cindy Bean <cindy...@gmail.com>, Don Pomeroy <dgpcy...@gmail.com>, "Elizabeth Swanzy-Parker" <esin...@gmail.com>, Haley Beaupre <haleyb...@gmail.com>, Jane Cacchione <cycle...@yahoo.com>, Jess Cochran <jessc...@mac.com>, Martin Zimmerman <greenmo...@gmail.com>, Paul Benton <bent...@gmail.com>, Svend Deal <sd...@cozen.com>
Subject: commuter photos

All

CDOT has made arrangements for a photographer to capture a series of images of Charlotte bicycle commuters with a focus on those who use off-street facilities such as greenways for commuting to work, running errands, etc.  If you or someone you know is willing to help, the photographer will be taking commuter images on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway near the Metropolitan on Monday, November 30 from 7:15am to 9:00am.  The photographer will be taking pictures as the commuter passes, so there is no need to stop unless you have the time and are willing to pose for a few close ups.  In case of rain, the shoot will be at the same time on Tuesday, December 1.

Ken Tippette

Bicycle Program Manager

Charlotte Dept of Transportation

704-336-2278

Patrick George

Nov 19, 2015, 3:27:43 PM11/19/15
to bikem...@googlegroups.com
Too late in the day for me. I'm by there by 7:45.

Pamela Murray

Nov 25, 2015, 8:39:08 PM11/25/15
to bikem...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if this will be delayed due to the diesel fuel spill today.  But then again, it would be great to capture such a travesty to remember the importance of water and nature.

Sign up for a Cycling Savvy class today. https://register.cyclingsavvy.org/groups/north-carolina Pamela Murray 2415 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC 28205 704-372-0052 https://www.facebook.com/PMTNR (this is a link to our facebook page) http://cltspokespeople.org/ (this is a link to the Charlotte Spokes People website)