June meeting notes

Gike

Jun 24, 2013, 8:25:20 PM6/24/13
to biked...@googlegroups.com
No one showed for the PM meeting, so these notes are only from day meeting. 4 in attendance

Past issues and followups on BFB, education, bike valet, and BD mobile social were discussed.
Curb cut fix at PATH and S McDonough will be forwarded to city engineers.
Claremont sidewalk/shared use discussion went nowhere. Nothing will be done, even though new sidewalks are coming.....
Church St reconstruct and N McDonough side path coming in the next year.......
Idaho law looks like it died. No one willing to keep it alive.
A Blessing of the Bikes looks like it will happen in Fall (October?)
Paver bricks at city crosswalks are in need of repair. It is being looked in to. We are on record of requesting this.
This advocate group has moneys left for the promotion of bicycling and/or our group. We just need to come up with an idea....

Some members are STILL having issues posting to this forum. How do we fix this?? Can we delete this group and start another group under the same, or close, name??? (I can not?) A survey we've taken clearly wants to have multiple options, not just Facebook, which still doesn't have as many members as this one???

Please comment on all or any one of these points. Even better, start a specific comment on the ONE topic you have something to say about

Thank you for reading all that

Question of the day....If you can not see a stop sign because of vegetation blocking it, do you have to stop??