Fwd: [ByBicycles Petite Fondo's] ★★ For Sale sunglasses ★★

Gardner Neely

Jul 3, 2013, 8:47:32 AM7/3/13
to biked...@googlegroups.com
How do you UnSubscribe to this crap?
Is Sally a member ? did she get hacked?
Why am I on this bybicyles list?
Gard, unsaavy occasional facebook user.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sally Lim <notificati...@facebookmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Subject: [ByBicycles Petite Fondo's] ★★ For Sale sunglasses ★★
To: ByBicycles Petite Fondo's <1228929...@groups.facebook.com>

★★ For Sale sunglasses ★★ Ray-Ban and Oakley...
Sally Lim 9:36pm Jul 2
★★ For Sale sunglasses ★★
Ray-Ban and Oakley
http://xnea-one.tk/
New discount ! ! !
★save 78% OFF★
Clike the website and you will make a good bargain hunter

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

Peter Bradfield

Jul 3, 2013, 10:01:06 AM7/3/13
to biked...@googlegroups.com
They do this kind of crap on fb as well.  I'm not sure how they get away with it.  I continue on several fb groups to report as spamming.

I can't believe this has happened through the google group as well.

What can we do about this in the google group Mike?

I'm as offended by this as Gardner is, this time.

And Sally Lim and anyone else that does something similar to this needs to be somehow banned from being in the google group -- it's like one of those spam e-mails or phone calls that are selling things.