road hazard Scott Blvd at Coventry

Gardner Neely

Mar 26, 2014, 8:59:19 AM3/26/14
to Ken Rosskopf, BikeDecatur bikedecatur@googlegroups.com, Gardner Neely
How does an S curve of tangle rebar grab ya?
Hope it does not grab ya or me!!!

Located on the NW corner of Scott Blvd at Coventry near a trash can that has not been emptied in some time is a a hazard to cyclists, pedestrians .
I tied a pink bag around it at the 3 ft height to warn passersby of its jagged presence.

Maybe if we alerted somebody on this it can be removed.
Gardner

Fred Boykin, Jr.

Mar 26, 2014, 11:15:08 AM3/26/14
to Ken Rosskopf, biked...@googlegroups.com, Gardner Neely
Hi Folks,

I just forwarded this request to Public Works and assume that someone should be going by to check on this.

Fred Boykin

Gardner Neely

Mar 26, 2014, 11:45:50 AM3/26/14
to Gardner Neely, Ken Rosskopf, BikeDecatur bikedecatur@googlegroups.com