RE: [bikedecatur] Re: Traffic disks on ponce at adair st

Fred Boykin

Feb 26, 2015, 10:50:22 AM2/26/15
to Bike Decatur, kenbi...@aol.com, gard....@gmail.com, sara.w...@gmail.com, steve....@gmail.com
Mayor Baskett & I sent Gardner's comments to Hugh Saxon a few days ago & he promised to check on it. I'll post to the group once I hear back.

Fred Boykin

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4.
Apologies for any typos!

Feb 26, 2015, 11:50:20 AM2/26/15
to Fred Boykin, Bike Decatur, Ken Rosskopf, Sara Yurman, Steve Yurman
Lets wait to hear from Fred Boykin & Hugh Saxon.
We all know someone who has had serious accident on a bike.....
Gardner