bq CLI v2.0.4 released!

Michael Sheldon

Apr 23, 2012, 2:54:33 PM4/23/12
to bigquery...@googlegroups.com, bigquery...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We just pushed a new version of the CLI to our git repro, including download distributions.

Major changes:
  • Table copy now prompts on overwrite and supports "-n" and "-f" flags.
  • The 'bq show' command shows more information: full identifier, storage sizes.
  • Fix gzip/non-UTF8 upload bug.
  • Load performance: skip the local file staging step for csv uploads.
  • Detect invalid stored credentials. Use "delete_credentials" command to remove them.
  • Added "--headless" support to streamline scripting use of bq.
  • For those coding against bigquery_client.py directly: more useful functionality moved here. Synchronous/async versions of Query, Load, etc.

Cheers,

--Michael Sheldon