Meeting schedule - every 1st Tuesday of the month?

Wim Van Leuven

Jul 19, 2011, 3:55:17 PM7/19/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com

Calmera

Jul 19, 2011, 4:28:56 PM7/19/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
Ok for me.

GabrieleB

Jul 19, 2011, 5:07:00 PM7/19/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
Ok, just avoid Mondays for me

Evert Arckens

Jul 20, 2011, 4:56:13 AM7/20/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
I'm not too fond of a fixed day of the week.
Often people already have recuring appointments on tuesday or thursday or...
So, if it's going to be a fixed day of the week it will always be the same people that will have difficulty to attend.

Wim Van Leuven

Jul 20, 2011, 5:08:33 AM7/20/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
Point taken.

However, having no fixed day, effectively implies that for each meetup we'll have to renegotiate the date e.g. using Doodle.
Seems cumbersome, no?

Steven Noels

Jul 20, 2011, 9:56:47 AM7/20/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
... or just put up a date/schedule well in advance. Every 6-7 weeks from now, alternating between tue-wed-thu?

Steven.
--
Steven Noels
http://outerthought.org/

Davy Suvee

Jul 20, 2011, 10:09:22 AM7/20/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
Would also be in favour of alternating between tue-wed-thu every 6 weeks or so ...

Karel Van Roey

Jul 20, 2011, 6:18:49 PM7/20/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com

No opinion ... my interest will mostly depend on the subject

-- k

Kenny Helsens

Jul 21, 2011, 4:41:03 PM7/21/11
to bigd...@googlegroups.com
... or just put up a date/schedule well in advance. Every 6-7 weeks from now, alternating between tue-wed-thu?

+1