SAXParseException using 0.7 API.

Federico Tolomei

Sep 6, 2010, 5:40:17 AM9/6/10
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,
I'm getting this exception [0] when using 0.7 API. Does somebody else meet
this already?

The code line is:

Document doc = docBuilder.parse(new InputSource(new StringReader(xml)));

The XML response is (apparently correct):

Thanks

[0] [Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)
at BBB.api.parseXml(BBB.java:431)

Fred Dixon

Sep 6, 2010, 7:28:08 AM9/6/10
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Federico,

We're pretty sure the API is returning valid XML, so there's likely something else more subtle going on.  A few questions.

1.  Do the API examples work (just double-checking)?
2.  I Googled this error and there are some hints as to why Java would throw this exception:

Regards,... Fred