[ASONAM 2016 and co-located events] Call for Participation 18-21 Aug 2016 -- San Francisco

1 view

tansel ozyer

Jul 31, 2016, 3:13:44 AM7/31/16
to Big Data Europe
[ASONAM 2016 and co-located events] Call for Participation 18-21 Aug 2016 -- San Francisco

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this call for participation

You are invited to register and attend IEEE/ACM ASONAM 2016 and the co-located events in San Francisco from August 18 to 21, 2016.

We will have a rich program which will include four keynote speakers, three tutorials, several parallel sessions in the main conference and the co-located events including FAB 2016, HIBIBI 2016, FOSINT-SI 2016 and five workshops.

One registration will allow you to participate in all the events during the four full days. Social events include lunches, reception, banquet and more.

Do not miss this opportunity to meet some of the leading researchers and practitioners in this rapidly growing domain.

We look forward to meeting you in San Francisco 18-21 August 2016