BDE Project: Online Webinar

BigDataEurope Project

Feb 23, 2016, 6:28:27 AM2/23/16
to Big Data Europe
Dear all,

Some of you might be aware or are following our project's [1] progress. In addition, I would like to here extend invitations to the following project Webinar, to be held next Wednesday 02 March, 14:00 CET.

As the project enters its second year, we’re doing everything we can to make it as simple as possible to get acquainted with the platform which is under development, so as to eventually get started deploying your Big Data pipelines using the technology we make available.

In this first technical Webinar in this series, you will learn about

* the requirements we collected from the 7 Societal Challenges we are addressing
* the technical building blocks of our Big Data Platform
* how the above will be provided as a generic instance for customisation
* an introduction to the 7 selected Pilot partners and the expected outcome

The one hour webinar presents inputs and presentations from experts responsible for the architecture, the implementation and the upcoming pilots roll-out. The audience will be given a chance to interact and the top questions will be answered by one of our dedicated technical and domain experts. The event is also supported by the Big Data Value Association.  Registration is Free.

More information and Registration: http://www.big-data-europe.eu/event/1752/

[1] BigDataEurope Project (H2020 CSA, 2015-2017)