Can't find Bible directory, please help

Ken Caviness

Nov 12, 2018, 10:51:13 AM11/12/18
to bibleforandroid
The page about "Bible Versions" in the help system, https://alkitab.app/guide/versions, says:  "All downloaded Bible versions are stored in bible/yes in your device's storage with the file format .yes"  But when I use the normally very reliable app ES File Explorer on my old HTC One M8 or my new Essential PH-1, I do not see a directory "bible", nor does a search show any .yes files, although I have downloaded several from the web (using the app itself).  But now I want to create my own .yes file, and put it in the correct directory.  Not being able to find the directory is therefore a problem!  Anyone have an explanation for this?  I thought maybe the folder had been moved somewhere else, but in that case shouldn't the search find it?  Any help & suggestions welcome.

Ken Caviness

Jan 10, 2019, 1:47:13 PM1/10/19
to bibleforandroid

I received the following email, which I'll share here for those who are following this question:

---

Hi Ken,

You're right, the "bible/yes" folder is no longer in its former place. It has been moved to app-private location. However, you can extract it by going to the list of downloaded versions, tapping one item, and selecting "share".

——

Best regards,

Alkitab (Quick Bible) team