Yes file API / Parser

Simon Lees

Oct 2, 2017, 10:09:20 PM10/2/17
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been using the android bible for a while and will probably continue
too but i'm looking at writing a desktop at first app more focused
around note taking etc but for the bible part I was thinking of using
".yes" files to import the small bible sections so I was wondering if
they are documented anywhere? or if there is a .yes to .yet converter?
At the moment i'm looking at writing my parser in C++

Thanks

Simon Lees

Alkitab Quick Bible Support

Oct 3, 2017, 12:33:34 AM10/3/17
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

We do not make a yes to yet converter because yes files are meant to be read efficiently by the reader app.

It is not well-documented, but the code is available. You can start from here:

If not clear, you can ask me at t.me/yukuku for faster response.

Simon Lees

Salam,

Tim Alkitab