Want to build the app (quick bible) in a more simplified version for my small church community in my native language.

phaningmi kashung

Nov 10, 2017, 3:28:02 PM11/10/17
to bibleforandroid
hey devs, I really liked this bible app. I wanna build this app with a strip down version-NO option for account signup,Sync,devotion and reading plan. Is this allowed? Even if this is allowed, I'm still learning java(student) and I'm going to do this as my part time project for the sake of my small community church. Can anyone guide me to get this done, if modification of this Bible app is allowed?

Randy Sugianto

Nov 12, 2017, 11:44:57 PM11/12/17
to bibleforandroid
Yes, it is allowed according to the license. However there is no guide, you need to familiarize yourself with Android development first.

phaningmi kashung

Nov 13, 2017, 8:26:15 PM11/13/17
to bibleforandroid
Thanks for the reply. Okay great, so it's allowed to modify and redistribute.
Although I'm still learning java, I'll figure it out, so far I've succeeded in stripping out the 'devotion' module.
Anyway thank you very much for sharing your work.