accented characters

itske...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 6:32:01 AM5/25/18
to bibleforandroid
Does YetToInternal.jar supports accented chars.I have tried to used the tool.It complains that there are no verses yet there are there.
Example
verse    1    1    1     Kîambîrîrieene Mûrungu nî oombîre îgûrû na nthî..

p.s.
I could not find the sources of YetToInternal.jar, is it open source?

Alkitab Quick Bible Support

Jun 2, 2018, 4:21:41 AM6/2/18
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it should be supported. Please send me the YET file you have so I can check it. You can also message me at t.me/yukuku for faster reply.

Salam,

Tim Alkitab

---

Best regards,

Quick Bible team

Alkitab Quick Bible Support

Jun 2, 2018, 4:27:25 AM6/2/18
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Sorry I forgot to answer you in the last email.

itske...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018, 1:30:25 PM6/6/18
to bibleforandroid

Check the attach file.My version has all the chapters( so that is no the problem). The example kjv.yet works fine.
I would look at the source code and I will let you know if I find any bug.
And a BIG thank you for getting in touch.
bible (2).yet

itske...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018, 1:54:48 PM6/6/18
to bibleforandroid
I found the problem.It's working now.
I didn't encode the verses in utf-8 without BOM.
(I used notepad++ to encode in utf-8)
Thanks.