Devotion select makes App crash (Android 6)

Ampamya Sight

Mar 8, 2017, 2:33:59 AM3/8/17
to bibleforandroid
Hey Team,

Reporting a minor bug.
In Android 6, when you open the Devotion and select say a single word of the devotion and then try to scroll while the word is still highlighted, you get the "Unfortunately, Quick Bible has stopped." error message.

Mike Mohr

Mar 8, 2017, 12:13:23 PM3/8/17
to bibleforandroid
This does not happen on my phone.  Nexus 5X, Android 7.1.1
It simply spreads the highlighting from the top to the word that was highlighted when you started to scroll.

Mike Mohr

Hendro Lim

Mar 8, 2017, 6:04:03 PM3/8/17
to Mailing List Alkitab Yuku
It also doesn't happen on Android 6.0.1 on Asus Zenphone 2 Laser.
The highlight position will move, however,  to the upper left, just on the left of the verses. And selecting 'COPY' will result in nothing copied.

Blessings