ESV translation missing

David O

Jun 25, 2017, 5:41:22 PM6/25/17
to bibleforandroid
Hey guys, thank you so much for the best bible app!
your work is appreciated and truly a blessing to many.

i had the ESV translation i downloaded from Quick Bible ages ago, now that I changed phones and wanted to download the ESV translation again, i cannot find that translation under the English list.

Please fix,

thank you so much.

God bless you

Sergiu Petrovan

Jun 25, 2017, 10:48:10 PM6/25/17
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
I do see it, even with the "See possibly restricted versions" option unchecked... Please see attachment screenshot...

Thanks,
s.
Screenshot_2017-06-25-22-44-40.png

Yosua Susanto

Aug 26, 2017, 9:33:51 PM8/26/17
to bibleforandroid

Hi, my girlfriend and I also got this issue. Please look at the attached image. We've been using ESV for a while and I've recently reset my phone, and when I download this app, I can't find the ESV translation.
Would be great if you guys can look into this.

Screenshot (Aug 27, 2017 9-29-44 AM).png

Alkitab Quick Bible Support

Aug 29, 2017, 2:02:40 AM8/29/17
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The ESV translation is missing because the publisher asked us to remove it (sad).

However, you can find it somewhere on the internet (I guess I am not allowed to say where).

Just Google something like: quick bible yes files esv

And you will be able to download the YES files from other websites. You can open that YES file on your phone with Quick Bible/ Alkitab app.

Salam,

Tim Alkitab

---

Best regards,

Quick Bible team

Carlos Galvan

May 11, 2018, 12:46:22 PM5/11/18
to bibleforandroid
I can confirm that placing the esv.yes file on my android and selecting it to open does result in Andoid asking me what app should I use.  I of course select QuickBible and voila!  It's now in my lis as the others.  I got my .yes file from my other instance of QuickBible.  I have about 4 of them and keep the notes etc synced by using their awesome syning service.

I've donated before but I should probably donate at least every year as this is the best Bible App I've used!
The thing that the esv.yes version doesn't have is all the reference notes etc.  I use the ESV Bible app for that.