Lucifer's Lodge: Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Catholic Church

-Pastor-Dale-Morgan-

Jun 1, 2012, 8:01:03 PM6/1/12
to Bible-Pro...@googlegroups.com
False Churches, False Brethren, False Gospels

Lucifer's Lodge: Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Catholic Church

by William H. Kennedy

In early 1996 I found myself in the New York City living room of the
famous theologian and novelist Father Malachi Martin. I had come to
gather information on the aging priest's life for a book on traditional
Catholic curates, which I was considering writing. The idea for the book
had been suggested to me by Dr. Rama P. Coomaraswamy, MD who then
arranged a meeting with his close friend Martin, who would be
prominently featured in the proposed book. In the course of the
interview, Martin made a suggestion for a further writing project that I
found quite stunning at the time.

Martin told me that he had solid information that Boston's prelate,
Cardinal Bernard Law, was complicit in the operation of a ring of
pedophile priests, some of whom were practicing Satanists. In the course
of the next 15 or 20 minutes Martin outlined the evidence he had
obtained concerning Law and other prelates in the American Catholic
Church. Martin said that some of his sources in the Vatican reported
that a major cover-up was afoot in Boston involving the Church which was
paying off former victims for their silence and using forms of
intimidation to quell others who suffered under these vile priests. He
told me of the letters he got from victims in Boston, some of whom had
suffered under the nefarious activities of a group of Devil-worshiping
Catholic priests.

Martin went on to mention that he and his colleague Father Charles Fiore
were gathering a central list of offending clerics and their complicit
superiors and he said that he wanted to network out in order to have
some investigative contacts in each city where the heaviest reports of
satanic pedophilia among priests were originating. Martin suggested that
I begin researching this cult in Boston as I was from Massachusetts and
could "get a better pulse on the situation."

My first impression of this odd suggestion was one of extreme
skepticism. I remembered philosopher John Hume's much used dictum that
(in my paraphrase) "an extraordinary claim requires extraordinary
evidence" and stated that such a cabal could never be kept secret in
Massachusetts where gossip (good, bad and ugly) is the order of the day
in the lives of the faithful. I claimed that the Archdiocese in Boston
has had a few sick priests who abused children, like Father James
Porter, but the system eventually weeded these people out of the Church
and away from ever being near children again.

Martin asked me to make some inquiries in Boston on my own, claiming
thatthe over-arching nature of this Catholic cabal of Satanist pervert
priests would reveal cracks in the walls of what he referred to as
"Lucifer's Lodge". He asked me to suspend judgment, search out the facts
for myself, report any findings back to him and, if I found enough hard
proof, write a book on the subject. Martin offered help me promote the
book on a variety of nationally syndicated radio shows if I chose to
write a book on this seemingly odd topic.

After returning to Massachusetts and undertaking some very casual
investigative reporting, I could find no one who had heard of such
activities in Greater Boston. I relayed this to Martin in various phone
conversations to which he always replied that the cover-up was still in
play and that the situation was so bad that the pedophile cult in the
church would soon explode into the popular media. Although I doubted the
possibility that a large-scale cover-up was possible I suspected that
Martin's theory might be true on a far smaller scale among a few sick
clerics. The Chancery, so I thought, would not allow such a large- scale
operation to exist and the moral implications of such a cover-up would
compel Cardinal Law to destroy any such cult he found in his archdiocese.

To be perfectly honest, I thought various pranksters were sending Martin
false letters about Satanism. This often happens to Christian clergy who
specialize in anything demonic, such as the radio evangelist Bob Larson
who was constantly hoaxed on his live show.

Over the next few years I kept in regular contact with Martin by phone
and paid him a few more visits in New York. Martin at first considered
expanding my chapter on him into a full biography but later decided to
abandon the project. He told me he did not want to spend his twilight
years defending his life and would rather put his energy toward writing
a final book concerning the New World Order. He asked me not to write
anything about him while he was alive but did request that I write a
response to any critics who tried to smear his reputation after his
passing, using the biographical materials he had given me.

I greatly respected the elderly priest but did not agree with his
assessment of the Satanist priest ring in the Church at that time. I
feared probing too deeply into Church affairs, recalling the Satanic
Panic, which erupted in Massachusetts in the 1980's. I had watched in
horror as members of the Amirault family were sent to prison for
practicing Satanism and child abuse at their day care center in a Boston
suburb. I trembled when I recalled the talk of restoring the death
penalty in Massachusetts for satanic ritual abuse and thought that the
witch hysteria that plagued Salem in the 1690's was returning to the Bay
State.

I thought that the sort of cabal that Martin spoke of was too big for
any group of conspirators to keep a guarded secret for very long. After
Martin died in 1999, there was not much talk of this satanic ritual
abuse cult in the Roman Catholic Church. I thought that the matter was
dead. I was sorely mistaken.

The morning of January 6, 2002, began as a normal enough day. As an
early riser I generally retrieve the morning newspaper just after its
delivery at my door. After I settled down to read /The Boston Globe/
with a cup of tea the headline I read made my jaw drop: /Church Allowed
Priest Abuse for Years./ The article recounted how Father Paul Shanley
sexually abused boys and reported that an active conspiracy was in play
to protect a variety of sexually degenerate priests. This was not some
underground rag or conspiracy newsletter -- this was /The Boston Globe/,
one of the most respected newspapers in the world. The paper later won
the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for public service for its coverage of the
priest crisis.

The next year saw a whirlwind of media coverage concerning Law and his
complicity in the protection of over 100 alleged degenerate priests in
his archdiocese. News from other nations revealed the international
scope of the priest pedophile ring, which operated with the protection
of the Vatican. Law was forced to resign within two years of the initial
/Globe /report and Bishop Thomas Dupre of Springfield, Massachusetts was
likewise forced to resign and faces criminal charges for the rape of two
children.

I attended a few of the spontaneous protests that began outside the
Cathedral when Law was conducting services inside and I got to know some
victims. A few began telling me of their experiences, ones that fit the
picture Martin had outlined. One fellow told me about being abused in a
Catholic boy's home in what he called "the black room", a ritual chamber
used by priests to rape young boys. Another man who also lived at this
home told me about certain devilish practices that occurred in the black
room. After reading the Irish journalist Alison O'Connor's book /A
Message from Heaven/ (2000) about the priest crisis in Ireland, I
learned that a certain Irish priest used what victims (who like to
referred to as "survivors") called "the devil's room" to molest children.

There seemed to be a network of these ad hoc ritual chambers being used
by Catholic priests all over the world. This was all very hard to absorb.

As more and more reports of sexually abusive priests came out in the
popular press, more and more cases of what can only be described as
satanic ritual abuse emerged in the popular media. The complicity of the
Church hierarchy made it a full-blown cabal and the cases of ritual
abuse revealed this conspiracy was satanic in nature.

After over a year and a half of collecting data and interviewing victims
and social workers, I decided I would heed Martin's advice and write the
book you now hold in your hands.

The first chapter deals with the Satanic Panic, which began in the 1980s
and sent innocent men, like Gerald Amirault, to prison on trumped-up
Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) charges. For those who want to know "where's
the beef?" on Catholic SRA,

they can skip this chapter and go straight to the second chapter on
Father Sean Fortune where their hunger will be satisfied. Chapters three
through seven deal with SRA cases in the Boston archdiocese that have
come to light since January 2002. The murder of Father Alfred Kunz is
covered in chapter eight, and chapter nine deals with the dynamics of
brainwashing and SRA. Chapter ten reviews the nature of this cabal by
employing some of Martin's accurate analysis of the situation we face
concerning satanic ritual abuse in the Catholic Church.

My primary sources for the information I have accumulated for this study
are:

/The Boston Globe/, /Boston Herald, Boston Phoenix /and /Irish Times/
newspapers. I conducted interviews with seven verified victims in August
of 2002 whom I had met at the protests in front of the Holy Cross
Cathedral in Boston. Because of legal and personal reasons, these
victims have asked to remain anonymous and I will respect this. Their
testimony concerning the abuse they faced merely back-up established
facts from mainstream news agencies. One former Protestant church youth
social worker I interviewed concerning a satanic cult called the Process
Church likewise wishes to remain nameless as members of this sect still
live in the vicinity of his home and he wants no conflict with them.
Another source who contacted me concerning the Process Church's activity
wishes to remain anonymous as well.

My theory concerning the history of this cult that appears throughout
this study is certainly within the realm of conjecture and is not
offered as being absolute. It acts more as a vehicle to initiate debate
on the origin of this strange sect within the Church of Rome.

It must be categorically and emphatically stated that this study does
not comprise a blanket indictment of Catholic priests. The vast majority
of Roman Catholic curates /keep /their vow of celibacy and never have
sexual relations. Father Malachi Martin -- himself a lifelong priest of
the Church of Rome -- claimed satanic pedophile priests constitute only
about one to two percent of all Catholic clerics worldwide, an estimate
based on a secret Vatican sex study conducted from 1994-96 and which
also concludes that well over 90 percent of Catholic clergy have never
had sexual contact in their clerical lives. That is the vast majority of
the world's priests. Consequently, this examination exonerates these
innocent clerics and has nothing but sympathy for the way they are now
made to suffer for the actions of a small number of their deviant
brother priests and the prelates who protected them. Let us all remember
to treat these innocent servants of Christ with the utmost respect.

A few words must be said about the modern Satanism movement. Modern
Satanists all more or less derive from Anton LaVey's Church of Satan and
its offshoots. These groups comprise harmless Satanists who, for varied
reasons, choose to offer their spiritual allegiance to the Devil either
as a metaphor or as a supernatural being. Such Satanists harm no one and
it is not the intention of the author to suggest that all Satanists are
pedophiles anymore than it is my intention to say all Catholics are
pedophiles. The vast majority of those espousing Satanism as a creed are
as harmless to society as the vast number of people who espouse
Catholicism as their faith. The major precept of a truly free society is
its tolerance of spiritual beliefs even if those beliefs are offensive
to others or oneself. It is in this spirit that I believe that harmless
Satanists should be free to practice their religion without interference
from those who are offended by their purview.

However, there are priests of the Church of Rome who have combined
elements of Satanism and Catholicism in the rape of women and children
and it is these individuals I am focusing on in this book. In this
regard I refer to them as "Satanists" and "Luciferians" and I should
point out that I am only referring to the Catholic priests who were
involved in SRA cases. Basically, Satanist priests invoke Satan's name
in magical hexes and offer sex rituals to Satan. Luciferian priests are
those priests who mimic the actions of Lucifer and invert the Christian
rites with perverted sex rituals. Both sorts of Catholic priests have
been well aware of each other and have sometimes shared information.

I am not in any way, shape or form referring to the harmless Satanists
mentioned above. The only Satanists I name as being linked to child rape
are Roman Catholic priests who have adopted diabolical practices into
their ministry. I am stating categorically that I do not mean to suggest
any other Satanic or occult group mentioned in this book are involved in
any kind of rape or criminal activity of any kind.

This work is not for the fainthearted and is certainly not for children.
It constitutes a world far more morbid, sadistic and frightening than
anything that the creative imaginations of an H.P. Lovecraft or a
Stephen King could ever hope to conjure. It is the real world of Devil
worship and arcane sexual rites practiced by priests of the Church of
Rome who have formed their own /Lucifer's Lodge/.

http://www.williamhkennedy.com/