Fw: Appeal to All (contribution)

prakash dhamala

Aug 6, 2011, 6:28:11 AM8/6/11
to bhutaneseins...@googlegroups.com, bhutanes...@googlegroups.com, bhutanes...@googlegroups.com, bhutanese...@yahoo.com
Dear Every body,
The latest contribution made by the following friends are highly appreciated.
1. Tilchan sapkota....$ 15
1.Subesh Dhungana $ 20
3.Dinesh Dhungana   $ 20
4. Suderson kafle   $10.50
5. Ganga Adhikari   $ 10

Thank you for u r contributions
Prakash Dhamala
Australia

From: Sushil NIROULA <sushil...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Appeal to All (contribution)
To: "bhutaneseinsouthaustralia" <bhutaneseins...@googlegroups.com>

Prakash Ji,

Please add $25 from me. I will provide you in the evening.

Regards

Sushil

Aug 6, 2011, 7:02:52 PM8/6/11
to bhutanes...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prakash Bhai,
You r doing a gr8 job in support of a young  Artist,Tek. Will u please let me know the latest development of Tek Bhai in Jhapa? Whom u r sending the money to...so that it is best used?
Please let me know.
Thank u.
Kiran dai.

Balaram Gurung

Aug 6, 2011, 8:25:07 PM8/6/11
to bhutanes...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The latest update on Tek can be found at

Thanks,

Balaram Gurung

2011/8/6 kiran rasaily <kiranr...@yahoo.com>

--
Upload your videos private or public and share with your friends for free at
http://www.myclipshare.com/

Jogen Gazmere

Aug 6, 2011, 10:41:52 PM8/6/11
to Bhutanese Artist, Bhutanese Australia, bhutanes...@googlegroups.com, bhutanese...@yahoo.com
Dear Prakashji,
Please add our contribution for Tek bhai:
1. Jenesa Gazmere - $ 10
2. Devika Gazmere - $ 20
3. Jogen Gazmere - $ 20

Plz advice the best means of reaching this money to you. Money transfer can be done if the account number is provided.

Always,
Jogen

Adelaide, South Australia

Bhutanese Artists

Aug 6, 2011, 10:52:50 PM8/6/11
to bhutanes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can see contributions flowing from Australia side.

Now that he is out of competition, we will have to work on supporting for his album.

Thanks,

Balaram

prakash dhamala

Aug 7, 2011, 10:20:15 PM8/7/11
to bhutaneseins...@googlegroups.com, bhutanes...@googlegroups.com, bhutanes...@googlegroups.com
Dear everybody,
Though Tek bhai is eliminated from the show I am getting heaps of call and email regarding the contribution here in Australia.Being a initiator of the collection program I have to update everything in a transparent way. Regarding further plan I have been calling Balaram daju, Ram Gurung daju and Nandi kisor Siwakoti. I shall be happy to accept the decision of contributors in this regard (what to do with the collected amount). The latest update about contribution are as follows
Jostna karki  $10
Jogen Gazimer $20
Devika Gazimer $20
Jenesa Gazimer $10
Madhav Sapkota $20

Thank you very much for your contribution.
Regards