Error while running mixed load

1 view

Salil Wagh

Oct 14, 2012, 5:17:00 AM10/14/12
to BG-Social...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
I am running mixed workload for one thread.
Steps I do are as follows:
1] I run populatedb workload with 0 friendsperuser
2] then I run mixed workload

After running the mixed workload I am getting the following error:

Maximum time elapsed. Requesting stop for the workload.
Stop requested for workload. Now Joining!
TerminatorThread died
killerThread died
monitoringThread died
statusThread died

After workload done: Sun Oct 14 09:13:18 GMT+00:00 2012
--Discarding, dumping and validation starting.
-- Starting to read update files...
-- Done reading update files...elapsed time:358
-- Starting to read the read files...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at edu.usc.bg.validator.ValidationMainClass.dumpFilesAndValidate(ValidationMainClass.java:317)
at com.yahoo.ycsb.Client.main(Client.java:1101)

What could be the reason?

Thank you
Salil

Shahram Ghandeharizadeh

Oct 14, 2012, 10:35:49 AM10/14/12
to bg-social...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Please post one of your read log files as an attachment so that Sumita and I can analyze it.  There might be "null" values in the log file.  To figure this out, we must identify the log entry (corresponding to an action) that has a "null" value.  This may give you hints on how to debug you code:  Does one or more of your (read only) actions (such as View Profile) return a null value for one of the required fields?
Shahram.

Salil Wagh

Oct 14, 2012, 7:58:17 PM10/14/12
to bg-social...@googlegroups.com
According to Professors response,

the keys which I was adding to the result hash map was incorrect
I was adding keys according to SimplJDBCClient

Following needs to be added as keys in view profile while adding to results hashmap

Number of pending friend invitations (key="pendingcount").
Number of confirmed friendships (key="friendcount").
Number of resources(key="resourcecount").

Thank you
Salil