Error-Cant activate any user

Vaishnavi Patil

Feb 9, 2013, 10:45:48 PM2/9/13
to BG-Social...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I was trying to implement the the assignment 1 part 4 for the 599 course. We have to implement functions like viewProfile(), listFriends(), viewFriendReq(), rejectFriend(), inviteFriend(), thawFriendship(), viewTopKResources(), viewCommentOnResource(), postCommentOnResource(), delCommentOnResource() here.
I have written the definitions for each of them. After trying to run my code I got the following error.

Error-Cant activate any user.
at edu.usc.bg.workloads.CoreWorkload.activateUser(CoreWorkload.java:2992)
at edu.usc.bg.workloads.CoreWorkload.doTransactionOwnProfile(CoreWorkload.java:1101)
at edu.usc.bg.workloads.CoreWorkload.doTransaction(CoreWorkload.java:996)
at edu.usc.bg.base.ClientThread.run(ClientThread.java:201)

i believe that the index of the userStatusShards array is out of bounds.

Does anybody have an idea what the cause of this error could be?

Thanks!

-Vaishnavi

Sumita Barahmand

Feb 11, 2013, 9:51:28 AM2/11/13
to BG-Social...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you specified the following parameters:

-p requestdistribution=dzipfian -p zipfianmean=0.27

Sumita