@ Best Airsoft Guns Hot Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:42:48 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Shop Best Airsoft Guns "Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle" available for you

Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle? We offer quality products Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle" 7.8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 930.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • Underlever, Rekord Trigger + Rings

Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle: Description

    Power and winning accuracy for field target and metallic silhouettes....

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good if you know this Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle is among the best selling item on today.

Get Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Awesome, but not perfect . . .
By Nat Ray
I have been saving my pennies for what would be my ultimate air gun purchase. Torn between the Air Arms TX200 and the Weihrauch HW97K, the thumbhole stock of the HW97KT was the deciding factor. I own four other air guns, but none compare to this engineering marvel. Ordered from PyramydAir and paid through Amazon, my rifle arrived within the 2 day delivery advertised by PyramydAir.

My initial inspection revealed imperfections in the finish of the stock and a bluing flaw on the top of the barrel near the muzzle break (possible air bubble). For the price paid, I expected a pristine air rifle. Encased in a plastic bag, the rifle was shipped in a box within a box. The stock's finish was marred from what appeared to be water droplets. I don't know the origin of the droplets. Possibilities include the wood or finish not being thoroughly dried, and/or condensation during storage or shipment, moving from an air conditioned space to a warm one. The satin finish of the stock only highlighted the issue. The plastic bag appears to have contributed negatively with regard to protection of the HW97KT.

Knowing that I would mount a Hawke Sidewinder TAC 30 6.5-20X42 Mildot Riflescope, I also ordered a set of 30mm BKL Double Strap dovetail rings. After mounting the scope and cleaning the barrel, it was off to my backyard range to site in the scope. Sighted in with three shots using Crosman Premier Domed .177 Caliber 10.5 Grain Pellets. The fourth shot nailed a squirrel at 25 yards. The fifth nailed a crow in a tall oak at 40 yards using hold-over. Groups are one ragged, dime size hole. The rifle's documentation claims accuracy will increase after shooting x-number of pellets. I don't see how, this rifle is spot on.

Cocking is effortless and is as smooth as silk. The two stage trigger is a work of art, for me a bit heavy, but a small counter clockwise tweak solved the problem. Using a Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen, purchased from Academy Sports, the barrel's bluing flaw was repaired. I wasn't in love with the stock's satin finish and gave it a hand finished treatment using TurtleWax Polishing Compound and the Platinum Series Ultra Gloss automotive paste wax. The result is a finish in between satin and mirror. The rifle really pops.

For me, the jury is still out on the forearm and grip stippling. I would have preferred the ornate fish scale of the Air Arms TX200. The stippling is a magnet for a cotton cloth. Hopefully, this magnetism will abate with time and wear, and the stippling will grow on me. This is not a rifle I would carry into the woods without a caddie. The HW97KT is heavy!

Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase . . .

Update: 04 October 2012 - Totally repaired blemished stock . . .
My initial hand finishing of the stock eradicated surface blemishes, but did nothing for the pinhead bubbles created by over spraying of the satin polyurethane factory top coat. These imperfections were located on the top edge of the stock where it mates with the action.

The stock was removed from the action and ultra-fine silicon carbide 600 sandpaper used cautiously to remove the bubbles. This was followed up with another application of TurtleWax Polishing Compound and wax. This second treatment took the stock from lustrous to an old school mirror finish. Excess wax was cleaned from the stippling using Behold Furniture Polish and a toothbrush. The contrasting stippling and mirror finish is gorgeous.

Removing the stock revealed some of the exquisite engineering that has been built into this air gun. Unlike the cheap guns I own, the HW97KT's stock is actually bedded to the action. With each pellet shot, groups are tightening up. I probably won't buy another air rifle, this is my trophy gun, and will never see a hunt in the woods. I have far too many cheap guns to screw this one up.

** Update: 17 November 2012 - Recant, I must . . .
I am extremely satisfied with my recent purchase of the Beeman HW97KT. In my eyes, the 97 has demonstratively proven to be unequal in quality and performance. Ergonomically this rifle fits, and is a joy to shoot. Five shot groups have been reduced to 3/8-1/4 inch after five hundred plus rounds. The only problem I have encountered was a loose butt plate where it attaches to the stock. This was sorted out with carpenter's glue.

After irritating a few crows, I decided to add a .22 caliber rifle to my arsenal and purchased the HW97KTS. See my review of the Beeman HW97KT Stainless Steel . . .

Urban Squirrel Hunter - New Orleans
Reference accompanying photographs . . .

5best airgun of alltime
By Chadilac
I just got the HW97K with the thumbhole stock and I have to say it is a thing of beauty. I have had a few airguns in my day but this one takes the cake it is a little on the heavy side but that just adds to the stability and accuracy of the rifle. I have been searching for a while for the perfect airgun and I FINALLY found it.Thanks amazon.com

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman HW97K Air Rifle, Thumbhole Stock air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo